Dra. Eva Urena
- In 1992 Dra. Ureña completed her Doctorate in Dentistry from the University of Baja California.
- Dra. Ureña attends regular in-services, workshops, and seminars in order to provide the best possible dental care for her patients.
- Dra. Ureña is a member of the dental college of San Luis, Sonora, and is a member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
- In 2004 Dra. Ureña successfully completed the Dental Implant course at Tijuana.
- In 2007 Dra. Urena completed the continuing education Dental Implant Course from the Harvard School of Dental Medicine.
- American Dental Association (ADA) Affiliate Member since 2010
- Completed Implant certification course in Nobel Biocare Headquarters in Yorba Linda, California
- Dra. Ureña has over 20 years of dental experience.